Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
What is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC injectable gel?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly* add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and for a more youthful profile, for a more youthful profile. It’s different than JUVÉDERM XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly* add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last with optimal treatment*
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally occurring, hydrating substance found in your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume.
Become a member of the Brilliant Distinctions Program and earn points every time you have a Botox treatment at Glo MedSpa. Your points can be redeemed for discounts on future treatments! Learn More…
Frequently Ask Questions: Juvederm
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary; no guarantee of results.