The science of skin rejuvenation and skin resurfacing is evolving. Our medical grade skin resurfacing system features a DiamondTome wand that uses the polishing action of diamond chips and the cleansing action of a vacuum.
Medical-level Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, no downtime technique for exfoliating the topmost layer of skin. After a microderm, your skin will be soft, supple, brighter, and refreshed.*
Our skin resurfacing system removes the outer layer of skin by gently exfoliating the skin with natural diamond chips, while at the same time vacuuming the dead skin cells away in a sterile and controlled manner. Removing this outer layer of skin leaves a smoother texture, and promotes the growth of healthy new skin cells.
Skin resurfacing is excellent for acne scarring or surgical scar revision. This skin care treatment can also minimize sun damage and decrease brown spots and discoloration.*
Microdermabrasion can be performed on any area of the face, neck, chest, hands, or body. As a result, the areas of the skin will produce new collagen which provides both immediate and long-term results.*
Microdermabrasion can be utilized:
- In the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, providing a younger appearance
- To improve skin tone, making it soft and smooth leaving you with a healthy glow
- To provide a more even skin color for patients with brown spots or hyperpigmentation
- To diminish or reduce acne scars or large pores or scar revision
- To reduce the frequency and severity of acne breakouts
Express Microdermabrasion – $75
gloMicrodermabrasion combined with a Signature Glo Facial- $110
Wet/Dry Microderm – $95
Our Wet/Dry Microderm facial uses patented technology designed to hydrate the skin while exfoliating dead cells. This treatment immediately* diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle, improves coarse, thickened, sun damaged skin. Encourages softer, smoother skin while reducing and refining pores. Multiple treatments can improve acne scarring and damage.*
The long term benefits of a series of Microderm treatments are cumulative and can be quite remarkable. The results are immediate.*
Wet/Dry Bio-Brasion treatment:
- hydrates the skin while exfoliating dead cells which immediately diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles*
- improves coarse, thickened, sun damaged skin
- encourages softer, smoother skin
- refines pores and reduces the appearance of scar tissue and acne scars
How does Wet/Dry Bio-Brasion treatment work?
Gentle vacuum pressure lifts skin to the abrasion head providing an effective yet gentle exfoliation for all skin types. Bio-Therapeutic’s Auqafuse™ solution is infused into the skin via channels in the abrasion head to soothe the skin and enhance the service.
Is Wet/Dry Bio-Brasion right for me?
Wet/Dry Bio-Brasion treatment is perfect for all skin types, men, women, young or old, and is specifically designed for:
- dull skin
- anti-aging/age management, fine lines and wrinkles
- mild to moderate acne and acne scarring
- skin smoothing and immediate hydration and rejuvenation
- hyperpigmentation or brown spots