Chemical peels at Glo MedSpa can be customized to meet your skincare needs and goals. From the most subtle tune up, to the most dramatic results, we can design a chemical peel that gives you the results you crave.
For younger-looking skin, fewer brown spots, treatment of acne, and elimination of dead skin cells, opt for a customized chemical peel at Glo MedSpa.
Chemical Peels For Your Needs at Glo MedSpa
Chemical peels use a wide range of chemicals that cause the skin to peel, and give way to rejuvenated skin underneath. Glo MedSpa chemical peels are safe, gentle, and tailored to your skin to provide real results.
See available chemical peels below.
- Improve tone, texture, and clarity of skin
- Eliminate age spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Clear acne conditions, reduce acne scarring
- Stimulate collagen production
- Choose your desired intensity
- Reduce hyperpigmentation or age spots
- Control acne
- Reduce fine lines and improve texture
- Improve fine lines and fade brown spots
- Brighten your complexion
- Expect 5 to 7 days of downtime following procedure
SkinMedica Vitalize Peel
- Reduce signs of aging
- Improve texture and tone, reduce fine lines
- Control moderate to severe acne with repeat treatment
SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel
- Correct moderate to severe skin imperfections
- Smooth fine lines, wrinkles and roughness
- Combine synergy of exfoliants to optimize freshness in the skin
- Assist with congested, dehydrated, sun damaged, or hyperpigmented skin
- Promote softer and smoother skin
- Strengthen and brighten complexion
- Reverse sun damage, treat dry or dehydrated skin
- Reduce pore sizes
- Correct fine lines and hyperpigmentation
- Improve overall skin texture
- Clean pores
- Reduce blemishes and breakouts
Call or visit Glo MedSpa in Wilmington, North Carolina, to learn more.
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary; no guarantee of results.