BOTOX®, Dysport®, Xeomin® in Wilmington, NC
Glo Medspa has JUST been inducted into the top 1% of injectors in the NATION!
Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin® At a Glance
- Injected into skin and muscles by our using a small needle
- Prevents, reduces, and treats facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Takes up to 1-2 weeks to take full effect
- Made of purified protein produced by the Clostridium botulinum bacterium
- Works by blocking signals from the nerves to the muscles, thereby preventing muscle contraction
- Number of injections depends on the treatment area and muscle strength
- Administered by our, physician’s assistant (PA), or registered nurses (RN)
- Also used to treat migraines, neck spasms, excessive sweating, overactive bladder, and lazy eye
- Used to relax the neck bands that might protrude regularly.
- Fast-acting (3-14 days)
- Results last about 3 months
- Effective on all skin types and pigmentations
- May be used in conjunction with other treatments (such as other injectables)
- $11-$13 per unit, $200-400 per area (with 20-30 units)
- Discounts available. Save money by joining our Brilliant Distinctions program or for Dysport, joint the ASPIRE program to save instantly!
Before and After
How a Neurotoxin Works
Dynamic wrinkles are wrinkles that appear when you use your facial muscles beneath the skin to make a facial expression. They are sometimes called “static” lines because they have already formed on the forehead.
After years of squinting, laughing, and worrying, the skin around your eyes and forehead develop deep lines and wrinkles. Expression lines may often make you look old or tired. These dynamic wrinkles deepen with age and often create a terse, stressed appearance.
Neurotoxins such as Botox® and Dysport ® injections relax select muscles in your face and limit their ability to contract.
By treating these areas your wrinkles can be significantly reduced.
- Frown Lines (sometimes referred to as 11″s.
- Forehead lines (Horizontal lines on the forehead)
- Glabellar lines (Brow furrow lines between the eyebrows)
- Lateral canthal lines (Crow’s feet)
- Bunny lines around the nasal area
- Strong lines around the mouth and chin
With regular maintenance, a neurotoxin can prevent wrinkles caused by muscle movements from forming or deepening.
What to Expect
Since Botox, Dysport® is prescribed medicine, a face-to-face consultation with a Physicians Assistant is required before treatment.
Providers use special antiseptic procedures to make sure you do not have any makeup on. During the injection, you may experience slight pain or stinging sensations at the injection site.
You will not see the full effect of your Botox, Dysport or Xeomin treatment until 1-2 weeks after treatment.
Join our Brilliant Distinctions Program to Save Money on Botox Treatments
Become a member of the Brilliant Distinctions Program and earn points every time you have a Botox treatment at Glo MedSpa.
Your points can be redeemed for discounts on future treatments.
Join our ASPIRE program to Save Money on ASPIRE® Treatments
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary; no guarantee of results.