The science of skin rejuvenation and skin resurfacing is evolving. Our medical grade skin resurfacing system features a DiamondTome wand that uses the polishing action of diamond chips and the cleansing action of a vacuum.
Medical-level Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive, no downtime technique for exfoliating the topmost layer of skin. After a microderm, your skin will be soft, supple, brighter, and refreshed.*
Our skin resurfacing system removes the outer layer of skin by gently exfoliating the skin with natural diamond chips, while at the same time vacuuming the dead skin cells away in a sterile and controlled manner. Removing this outer layer of skin leaves a smoother texture, and promotes the growth of healthy new skin cells.
Skin resurfacing is excellent for acne scarring or surgical scar revision. This skin care treatment can also minimize sun damage and decrease brown spots and discoloration.*
Microdermabrasion can be performed on any area of the face, neck, chest, hands, or body. As a result, the areas of the skin will produce new collagen which provides both immediate and long-term results.*
Microdermabrasion can be utilized:
- In the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, providing a younger appearance
- To improve skin tone, making it soft and smooth leaving you with a healthy glow
- To provide a more even skin color for patients with brown spots or hyperpigmentation
- To diminish or reduce acne scars or large pores or scar revision
- To reduce the frequency and severity of acne breakouts
Express Microdermabrasion – $75
gloMicrodermabrasion combined with a Signature Glo Facial- $110