Permanent cosmetic makeup is a state-of-the-art form of cosmetic tattooing. This procedure is a specialized technique of depositing colored pigment into the surface of the skin. It is a safe procedure that adds permanent cosmetic color to the eyelids, eyebrows, and lips. It can also be used to replace the nipple and areola after breast reconstruction surgery and can be used to camoflauge scars on any part of the body*.
3D Eyebrow Enhancement: $500
Eyeliner: $250 – $500
Lip Liner: $450
Full Lip: $650
Jamie Marston is our highly experienced permanent makeup artist. She recieved her certification in 2007 and has had additional training from the Beau Institute of Permanent Cosmetics and Paramedical Cosmetic Tattooing. You will feel at ease knowing that you are recieving a service from a true experienced artist. At Glo Medspa you can have your permanent cosmetics applied with a gentle touch with complete control in a relaxing setting.
And the best part is that the results are beautiful, subtle, and natural. Eyebrows, lips, and eyeliner done with the SofTap® Brand hand method are so natural that even your best friend would never know you had them done*.
Permanent makeup is not intended to replace cosmetics completely. When you’re ready for a special occasion, you can apply as much makeup as you wish.
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary; no guarantee of results.
Here are some great reasons to consider Permanent Makeup.
1. Convenience – save time in the morning and forget having to touch up your makeup in the evening.
2. Allergies – you are allergic to traditional cosmetics.
3. Eye Issues – you wear glasses or contacts or have had Lasik surgery.
4. Dexterity related conditions such as arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis.
5. Difficulty – you have a hard time apply makeup or don’t like the way it smears or runs after you apply.
6. Aging – you have had changes in your brows, lips, and eyes.
7. Active – your outdoor lifestyles interfere with makeup but you would like to be able to wear it.
8. Natural – you like a “no makeup” look.
9. Loss of Hair – you’ve lost hair from alopecia, chemotherapy/radiation, accidents, burns, or cosmetic surgery.
10. Replacement – you need replacement of skin color where cosmetic tattooing can help such as hypopigmented scars.